St Patrick's Day Tent - Fargate

Andy394

I didnt say that :huh:

Don't worry. There's just something going wrong with the quotations. Possibly as a result of cultural marxism but more likely just a mouse clicking error somewhere. You just get back to your rubber ducks and murderous fantasies.

Shame. I'll be out having a lark, drinking some beer, playing some stonking music and getting paid for it! Maybe you'll, one day, find a way to get rid of all that anger so you, too can have some fun.

Good on yer; we should do more for St George's - doesn't mean we should do less for St Pat. Somne take it all too seriously.

Good on yer; we should do more for St George's - doesn't mean we should do less for St Pat. Somne take it all too seriously.

Quite.

Jongo, for instance, seems to think that everyone in Ireland will be singing rebel songs on the 17th.

Have the brilliant day you want mate, leave me well out of it.

Why stop there, why not celebrate Mongolia's national day as well, it makes about as much sense.

There are about 200 countries in the world. We just need to split a few to add another 165, change all the national days so they don't coincide, then I'll happily raise my glass to each and everyone! :):hihi:

I do as much as I can to avoid "celebrating" on this day, why ANYBODY would want to openly celebrate another countries national day is totally beyond comprehension.

I've given you one good reason :)

I hope the big wheel comes off its mountings and flattens the tent.

What if there are English people in the pods? :( Won't you think about the people in the pods?!!!

Why when anybody ask a simple question on this sodding forum does it turn into either a slagging off session or a finger pointing "your a racist" debate.

And for the record top4718 you ought to cheer up you miserable bugger. It's not about celebrating Paddy's day it about having a good laugh and enjoying a few beers with your mates and family. Where's the harm in that?

Jackrake - Good luck to you pal. I shall look forward to listening to your songs. Rebel or not!

In response to some of the above - the event is free admission and will be open as follows -

Friday 12th - 11am-1am

Saturday 13th - 11am-1am

Sunday 14th - 12noon-12midnight

(closed Monday 15th)

Tuesday 16th - 11am-1am

Wedensday 17th - 11am til 1am

Hope to see all of you who enjoy good music, good company and a good pint!

Archived