St Patrick's Day Tent - Fargate

Andy394

On Monday I will be setting up a tent on Fargate selling leeks, we also have a Max Boyce tribute act on at 1pm.

I do hope all you mugs can join us.

I wish you every success with that and hope it brings as much pleasure to several thousand people as the The Big White Tent does every year.

I'd refrain from insulting people though, as they may not respond well to your invitation.

Oh my god, were you abused by a leprachaun as a child or something??

That is one serious chip on your shoulder!

CHILL OUT!

The main reason we have so much St. Patrick's day celebrations is because Guinness [a massive great successful company] sponsors it, and we all like any excuse for a jolly good pi55 up ;)

Why does that bother you so much?!

As soon as Pimms decides to hand out giant dragon outfits on St. Georges Day, I'll be there with bells on...

But until then, just get a life and stop being such a nasty grump!

There are some very strange people on this thread.

Yes mate and most of them will be on Fargate in a tent selling their soul to the Guinness empire.

Add as many miserable jibes as you like, I still see no point in celebrating another countries national day.

Do the citizens of any other country do this, I think not.

You could all move to luxembourg they have three neighbours days to celebrate.

Ridiculous.

Yes mate and most of them will be on Fargate in a tent selling their soul to the Guinness empire.

Add as many miserable jibes as you like, I still see no point in celebrating another countries national day.

Do the citizens of any other country do this, I think not.

You could all move to luxembourg they have three neighbours days to celebrate.

Ridiculous.

'Another countries national day' - have you any idea how many Irish folk settled here in Sheffield after the potato famine and have families over here. I'm one of their descendants and proud of it too. Mine's a guiness!

Archived