Deerlands Ave Old Residents

blackhill

I lived further down from the Commanders at 89...my Mam used to go in the huntsman with May Commander and they were good mates. Cowling is our name. Brain is my name and I have a younger brother called John.As far as I can remember there was a Diane Fothergill..but things get mixed up in the mists of time so correct me if I am wrong.

Our John was a mate of Steven Knight but John Knight was more of my age..( I have just reached 6o and got my bus pass)...John was also a mate of Stanley Sharland...lived just accross from him... I could go on... ( at this point I will admit to fancying Stanleys sister Maureen but I was shy in those days...oh well....)

i lived on lindsay crescent ,was in same class as linda sharland at lindsay road school.i remember you´re name and knew the commanders, derek hartley also lived on deerlands,memory´s not so good these days.also alan lilley and a big family with quite a few girls near to him ,cant remeber there names .used to cut thro´their garden to get on to lindsay drive!

Archived