Deerlands Ave Old Residents

blackhill

Yep pigeon the very same Laughtons lol, Jud (my grandad) sadly passed away a few years ago but my Uncle John (his son) still lives on there :)
Sorry to hear about George we called him judge Lawton he usually had a good answer to any logical questions,any one else still around?

big Ron Greatorix,Eric Strutt,Jim Smith ect.

Sorry to hear about George we called him judge Lawton he usually had a good answer to any logical questions,any one else still around?

big Ron Greatorix,Eric Strutt,Jim Smith ect.

Asked my Mam Pigeon, she says Ron Greatorix passed away a few years ago (his sister Anne still lives around there though), Eric Strutt moved to Chapletown (his wife Sadie passed away though, Jim Smith (Smithy) now lives somewhere down Shiregreen.

She asks if you remember the Nicholsons & Bensons (still live on Deerlands) or Fiddlers? She also asked me to ask what your name is?

Asked my Mam Pigeon, she says Ron Greatorix passed away a few years ago (his sister Anne still lives around there though), Eric Strutt moved to Chapletown (his wife Sadie passed away though, Jim Smith (Smithy) now lives somewhere down Shiregreen.

She asks if you remember the Nicholsons & Bensons (still live on Deerlands) or Fiddlers? She also asked me to ask what your name is?

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT RON HE WAS A SMASHING BLOKE... YES I CAN REMEMBER THE BENSONS AND THE BIG FAMILY TOWERS ACROSS THE ROAD JOHN USED TO BABY SIT MY DAUGHTER AND SHES TWENTY 8 NOW KNEW SADIE AS WELL .ANNE WAS WITH BOB BEAN LAST TIME I SAW THEM IN ST PATS AROUND 1985:hihi: "RIP BIG RON YOU WERE A DIAMOND"

bought my first pushbike from Billy Slater he lived on Deerlands straight across from the bottom of Lindsay Road 10,bob it cost 50 pence in t,days money,that was in about 1949 ,i made a little red and white checked flag tied to handle bars ,and a couple of playing cards trapped on the front forks and then spend hours raceing around the three islands in Emerson Cresent.i lived at 158 Elm Lane next door to Edna Constantine later to become Edna Comander,she had a younger sister called Dorreen who went tolive in Australier

bought my first pushbike from Billy Slater he lived on Deerlands straight across from the bottom of Lindsay Road 10,bob it cost 50 pence in t,days money,that was in about 1949 ,i made a little red and white checked flag tied to handle bars ,and a couple of playing cards trapped on the front forks and then spend hours raceing around the three islands in Emerson Cresent.i lived at 158 Elm Lane next door to Edna Constantine later to become Edna Comander,she had a younger sister called Dorreen who went tolive in Australier

would one of the nicholson be stan nickname cowboy i used to work with and play darts for the yorkshire engine comp and les webb

Archived