Singers wanted fri.night..

bobboot

At the Crown they often offer a free shot to all singers, each time they sing. I like that idea far better. Makes for a very good night.:hihi:

free shot to all singers???? :D

wow! can i come and shoot some????????????? :hihi:

p.s. love the quote darth ! .........for a moment i thought mick dundee was talking about the falklands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

free shot to all singers???? :D

wow! can i come and shoot some????????????? :hihi:

p.s. love the quote darth ! .........for a moment i thought mick dundee was talking about the falklands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The falklands! :hihi:

:hihi: Hey, if you were there long enough, you'd probably feel like shooting yer sen!

nice banter .but it comes out of my own coffers. place would be packed if i did that. icould say all pints are free free quid. NO LONGER AT ALBION..

Aren't they having a karaoke anymore, then? That's a shame.

The pubs are getting worse and worse as far as entertainment goes - no wonder more people are staying in.

Aren't they having a karaoke anymore, then? That's a shame.

The pubs are getting worse and worse as far as entertainment goes - no wonder more people are staying in.

Visits from the TV company and the child singers wanting Annie's Song with alternative lyrics didn't help.

Archived