Westfield/Halfway estates

Sheff2006

Mate of mine , Martin gornall, moved to half way , when we went out to his house we thought we'd gone into the country , nowt but fields to start off , then over the years when it started getting built , used to love going out to his house lived out in S19 for a couple of months , mate ( Steg ) also moved into those private houses by the hotel , it used to do medieval stuff at the time , there was a long lane at the back of the village that had a huge wall , or walls and was covered by trees used to freak me out walking down that lane .

• 4 years later...
On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2015 at 17:47, jorevs said:

Remember the castle and the halfway and holbrook wmc as well as the st John's ambulance building we moved into eastcroft Glen in 1977

The castle was a very strange creation, but fantastic for football matches. I was telling someone about the castle on a recent visit to Isobel Bowler SGP (which is on the site of the old Upper School fields).