50% off all drinks @ bedroom!!

dmjh

So having an opinion is killing the forum is it.

Sorry I thought that was the whole point.

Your reply sums up the type of people I would expect to frequent the place you are promoting.

hey i do Thursday at bedroom, and thank you for your comment, its always good to get feedback from Sheffield folk i think that's the point of a forum:D

it's a different place now.... that we have taken over on Thursdays, wait till you see all the new décor (coming soon!!);)

so once again thank you for your comment !!

by the way which club do you promote ?

Yeah. Well Done top4718. It's posters like u that are killing sheffield forum.

Goodbye forever Forummers.

And god bless to u all that aren't complete cocks like top4718.

Top4718 has a valid point. Its an awful joint that drags down the other bars in the area. It's full of men who will glass you at any given point and "women" who like their stomach's to overhang their jeans while downing pints of Stella.

The place stinks, the décor is dreadful, the pints are watered down and the bouncers have serious attitude problems.

Last time I went in we couldn't get out because a gang outside wanted to kill some guy at the bar. This was on a Christmas Eve.

Added to this, anyone who doesn't think the place is wonderful is brandished a **** by the owner/manager.

lol, i dont like it in there its full of underage chavs or sweaty immagrants :) not a nice place

thank you for your comment !

i can tell you've not been to a Thursday night in a long time!

well sweaty immigrants, is not a nice thing to say, where all human

we allow all people into our club nights, we don't mind if you are black or white.

or what your political views are

it's all about having a good time :)

we do have a new door team on Thursdays..

(i was just thinking of Michael Jacksons 'man in the mirror song')

thanks again for your comment

Top4718 has a valid point. Its an awful joint that drags down the other bars in the area. It's full of men who will glass you at any given point and "women" who like their stomach's to overhang their jeans while downing pints of Stella.

The place stinks, the décor is dreadful, the pints are watered down and the bouncers have serious attitude problems.

Last time I went in we couldn't get out because a gang outside wanted to kill some guy at the bar. This was on a Christmas Eve.

Added to this, anyone who doesn't think the place is wonderful is brandished a **** by the owner/manager.

i believe that it will soon be getting a re-fit :D

That's Right Party People!

50% OFF ALL Drinks Every Thursday 8:30-2am

Every Friday & Saturday 7pm-9pm!

That's Half Price Cocktails, Spirits, Wine, Pints, Bottles, Shooters and Shots!

Join our Facebook Group Bedroom Banter for more info & Even More Special Offers!

That's a meaningless offer unless we know how much drinks cost originally. If a pint currently costs £8 then even 50% off isn't much of a deal, is it?

Last time I went in there a pension age man in '70s jam jar bottom glasses was swinging round a pole leering at passing females. Myself included. He smelt like he was decomposing. Pray tell, are there door staff with noses these days? :hihi:

whats your dad doing in there:hihi:

get off his back people- if you don't like the place- don't go in there, but don't slam the man for trying to promote his business.

I think abuse was mainly due to him calling someone a **** for saying they don't like the place!

But if you had your own independent business who is trying to compete against the big hitting chains that exist on west street id be pretty protective too.

Fine if you want to say give constructive criticism but when someone just says-

Its an awful place, knocking 100% off all drinks wouldnt get me in.

It doesn't really help him improve the place, its being nasty for being nastys sake is it not?

Archived