50% off all drinks @ bedroom!!

dmjh

But if you had your own independent business who is trying to compete against the big hitting chains that exist on west street id be pretty protective too.

Fine if you want to say give constructive criticism but when someone just says-

It doesn't really help him improve the place, its being nasty for being nastys sake is it not?

Unfortunately for him, he's trying to promote a venue with a major image problem, with lots of people walking (/running) past because it is the Bedroom. It has a sufficiently bad reputation that people won't go in even if it was giving away free drinks...

And then he starts calling people "complete cocks" because they tell him how it is.

Here's a constructive comment for the OP: Giving away discounted drinks will not solve the issues with the image of your venue which most people hold (and therefore avoid it because of). Responding to critism in a courteous manner may go some way towards changing this perception of your venue, but attacking people because they don't like your venue is only going to reinforce the image they already hold.

which "big hitting chains" exist on west st?

who dicates what can and can't be said on this private forum? i wouldn't go in if the drinks were free either.

Walkabout

Players Bar

Rise (part of a chain)

Cavendish (I think is part of a chain)

Varsity

Reflex

Flares

... to name but a few.

Walkabout

Players Bar

Rise (part of a chain)

Cavendish (I think is part of a chain)

Varsity

Reflex

Flares

... to name but a few.

did you miss the "big hitting" part? the only big chains there are flares and varsity and by their usual company standards, they are poor.

i'll give you walkabout, although that isn't on west st.

did you miss the "big hitting" part? the only big chains there are flares and varsity and by their usual company standards, they are poor.

i'll give you walkabout, although that isn't on west st.

Players Bar is a chain, otherwise there are several copyright infringements going off in most major cities. Reflex is also a place you see in every city.

You can't dismiss Walkabout, for the place we are discussing its slap bang outside it...

Players Bar is a chain, otherwise there are several copyright infringements going off in most major cities. Reflex is also a place you see in every city.

You can't dismiss Walkabout, for the place we are discussing its slap bang outside it...

are you blind?

i just posted for the second time, "big hitting". players is not a big chain. the reflex is terrible.

i also posted that i wouild give you walkabout - but its not on west st.

Yeah. Well Done top4718. It's posters like u that are killing sheffield forum.

Goodbye forever Forummers.

And god bless to u all that aren't complete cocks like top4718.

I've never been in, and I'm certainly not about to now after this enlightened little outburst from someone with a business to promote. None of my hard earned will be making it's way towards your trousers sir...

Added to this, anyone who doesn't think the place is wonderful is brandished a **** by the owner/manager.

I think you mean "branded a ****". As far as I'm aware brandishing a **** would get you arrested for indecent exposure!

Archived