Sheffield Retail Quarter (ex-"Sevenstone") MEGATHREAD

Should there be an independent review of SCC's performance?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be an independent review of SCC's performance?

• Yes- it would be worth assessing SCC's performance
    • No - not needed / whats the point?
    • Not bothered really

Alright kids, you've had your fun :P I can see it now. Must have been more than 5 people looking at it earlier and flooded their server.

It's a further fleshing out of the previous proposal. It does look good as it gives a better flow and creates more open spaces.

Of course its just a proposal. There are no developers confirmed so those dates are pie in the sky.....

I'd like to know exactly which buildings are being demolished, which are being retained and which are being remodelled but keeping the facades. It's hard to tell on there.

See the lot at http://www.sheffieldretailquarter.com/ , as Bilge posted [#44].

There is quite a lot of material although, as with "Sevenstones" (dec'd), not all of the plans might come to fruition.

See the lot at http://www.sheffieldretailquarter.com/ , as Bilge posted [#44].

There is quite a lot of material although, as with "Sevenstones" (dec'd), not all of the plans might come to fruition.

Can you point me to the bit that says building X will be demolished, building Y will be retained, building Z will have its facade retained etc etc? All I can see is the map.

I'm having to mentally superimpose the 'proposed' map on top of the actual map of today (and rotate it a bit as well).