Sheffield Retail Quarter (ex-"Sevenstone") MEGATHREAD

Should there be an independent review of SCC's performance?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be an independent review of SCC's performance?

• Yes- it would be worth assessing SCC's performance
    • No - not needed / whats the point?
    • Not bothered really

...which says:

Planning Applications Online

Search

My Profile

Login

Register

Document Unavailable

This document is unavailable for viewing at this time.

I did post another link for you, but the moderators deleted the post.

Try the previous one again, but maybe try a different browser. The link does work. Honest.

No but then this development has been on the cards for years and businesses still there will have had many years of knowing what was coming. The new businesses will be looking forward to the work taking place however.

Which development would that be.

which new businesses are moving to the supposed new development ?

How am I supposed to know? The occupants will be announced in time. You just don't like the fact that something looks to be finally happening with this. You'd rather things stay as they are so you can slag the council off. Funny that you spend a lot of time on here criticising the fact that the council is doing nothing but when things start to happen you go into denial.

How am I supposed to know? The occupants will be announced in time. You just don't like the fact that something looks to be finally happening with this. You'd rather things stay as they are so you can slag the council off. Funny that you spend a lot of time on here criticising the fact that the council is doing nothing but when things start to happen you go into denial.

Nail hit squarely on the head there, people just endlessly moan and it is really rather sad.

No but then this development has been on the cards for years and businesses still there will have had many years of knowing what was coming. The new businesses will be looking forward to the work taking place however.

Most of the businesses that are there now have moved in since Sevenstone was announced to take advantage of the low rents provided by using a building with limited life.