Anyone but England.

If you have googled them, then you know i am correct, it is for him to provide evidence for claims he makes.

If by "gob off" you mean "ask him to answer a question that lies at the very crux of the matter, that if he is wrong about it then it destroys his entire point, then continue to ask when he refuses to answer", then yes, i am gobbing off.

The on going debate provides evidence not the opening statement, the rule applies to anyone who wishes to debate the original statement.

You don't fall into that category because you have contributed nothing and have questioned nothing prefering to use an obscure rule of debate to have a dig at the op.

In short, you are a boring troll who just wishes to spoil the thread.

The trouble is alex, neither Brits nor Romans have/had a reputation for accepting the indigenous ways of the countries they've moved to, so we cant really preach to anybody.

Two wrong don't make a right BF.

Also we are not talking about people invading our country we are talking about people chosing to come and live here.

Well I am anyway.

The trouble is alex, neither Brits nor Romans have/had a reputation for accepting the indigenous ways of the countries they've moved to, so we cant really preach to anybody.

Are you trying to say we're being invaded then BF? :)

Pssst, if it were then it wouldnt say 'Anyone but England'.

Its clearly racist and im sorry if you cant handle the fact that it isnt ok to be racist to anyone.

Even the English.

How can it be racist when Scots and English are the same race?

Two wrong don't make a right BF.
Absolutely right, but I dont necessarily agree that if we move abroad we should give up everything that makes us British or not try to integrate the better aspects of that into the host community.

Also we are not talking about people invading our country we are talking about people chosing to come and live here.

Well I am anyway.

Well there are hundreds of thousands of British expats retired and/or working abroad, that have made no effort to learn the native language or integrate with the local community, it's not the best way forward, but I wouldn't beat them up over it either.

Absolutely right, but I dont necessarily agree that if we move abroad we should give up everything that makes us British or not try to integrate the better aspects of that into the host community.

Well there are hundreds of thousands of British expats retired and/or working abroad, that have made no effort to learn the native language or integrate with the local community, it's not the best way forward, but I wouldn't beat them up over it either.

I'm not trying to beat anyone up.

I couldn't care less about language, integration etc, that is all a choice.

Laws are laws. Maybe people should do more homework and see if this country suits their needs.

Archived