Anyone but England.

Your wrong. The scots are using football as an excuse for their hatred of us.

Did you know that during the last world cup England football strips out sold Scotland football strips in Scotland?

Doesn't sound like hate to me

Im not answering your question as its not relevant. Im not talking about football teams at club level or infact any level. Im talking about the blatent racism the English have to endure day in and day out whilst all the time being labeled racists themselves. The message in the t-shirt has nothing to do with sport, its a racist dig at the English.

:)

No it isn't.

Did you know that during the last world cup England football strips out sold Scotland football strips in Scotland?

Apparently an English family on their way to the Isle of Arran for their holidays stopped off at JD sports in Dumfries and bought two strips. I can't see why anyone would buy a Scotland strip during a World Cup tournament when they aren't in it, so the case of the English family explains why sales of England strips out sold Scotland strips in Scotland during the 2006 World Cup.

Dont judge everyone by your own standards.

Why not? You are!

Why are you getting full?

Well, you're certainly full of it:hihi:.

Equally you should provide evidence to refute the ops claim

After a reply has been given (and one that makes sense - not "ask the Romans").

Your question didnt lie at the very crux of the matter. The very crux of the matter is the scotish hatred of the English and the fact they use sports as an excuse to show it.

So you now concede that there is no "racism" like you said earlier in this thread?

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (I can't be bothered looking through 8 pages of yes it is no it isn't posts) but a quick google of images of the England Football team reveals that it is made up of both black and white players. So, this reveals a dichotomy for all our racists:

If it's racist to wear this T-shirt then the race of English people contains non-white people

If black people cannot be deemed English then this T-shirt is not racist as it refers to a team of people representing England not the English race.

So, to all those people who support the op, which is it?

Archived