Anyone but England.

English man walks through town centre wearing a t-shirt saying 'Anyone but pakistan' or 'Anyone but India'. Are you telling me there would be no comeback for the man wearing the t-shirt.

What have India and Pakistan got to do with The Football World Cup? It'd be beyond idiocy to have a t-shirt with their names on, they aren't even playing.

Plus:

Anyone But Germany T-Shirt

Anyone But France T-Shirt

There you go, two minutes on e-bay and your rhetoric has been quickly smashed. We can easily buy and wear the "racism" you've mentioned, unless you're specifically stating you want a t-shirt saying 'I Hate Brown People'.

Pssst, if it were then it wouldnt say 'Anyone but England'.

Its clearly racist and im sorry if you cant handle the fact that it isnt ok to be racist to anyone.

Even the English.

It also says ABE, World Cup, South Africa 2010 all in a larger font size

What have India and Pakistan got to do with The Football World Cup? It'd be beyond idiocy to have a t-shirt with their names on, they aren't even playing.

Plus:

Anyone But Germany T-Shirt

Anyone But France T-Shirt

There you go, two minutes on e-bay and your rhetoric has been quickly smashed. We can easily buy and wear the "racism" you've mentioned, unless you're specifically stating you want a t-shirt saying 'I Hate Brown People'.

Nothing has been 'smashed' I dont care what anyone say about the Germans, im not German you see but when people are racist towards the English, well i dont like that.

Archived