Anyone but England.

Maybe its you who are the intollerant one but hey lets not fight. Im just happy to say your wrong:)

Ok then, prove it please

Out of your several postings please give quotations showing your acceptance of the diversity of other races.

Should be easy, shouldn't it?

Ok then, prove it please

Out of your several postings please give quotations showing your acceptance of the diversity of other races.

Should be easy, shouldn't it?

:hihi:

Im sorry i think youve got me confused with some of the more insecure members on here. Ive no need to prove anything. You either beleive me or dont. Totaly your choice.

Not much about race, but his views on homosexuality:

Teaching children about the deviant practices of homosexuality is a one way road to trouble.

LMAO!!!!!

Thats weak, very weak. You only quoted the bit that makes your point. Not the rest of that thread where i actualy explain my meanin of that statement.

:hihi:

So, is the '' banter '' of making monkey noises at black footballers ok ?

Yes, that's racist, as would be chucking crackers at white footballers, but an Englishmen wearing a t-shirt saying 'Anyone but Nigeria', relating to a football tournament wouldn't be racist. Nor was the singing of the ***** spiritual 'Swing Lo Sweet Chariot' by the English Twickenham crowd when Chris Oti scored his hat trick against Ireland, it's about context, and using your grey matter.

To look at this so one dimensionally is to forget the history of Scotand and England that creates the relevance of the 'joke'.

Sure there are some xenophobic Scottish nationalists, but Scots dont 'hate' the English, I should know I married one.

I'm not insulted in the least by these t shirts, apart from hating half the money grubbing, two timing, diving, cheating arrogant sods that wear the England shirt I really hate the bombastic, nationalistic, tub thumping crap that oozes out of Fleet Street and pollutes this country and turns reasonable men into noisy drunken experts on everything, including hating Germans and excuses for behaviour that any other time of the year would earn an ASBO or a suspended sentences. I hate seeing the flag of St.George everywhere, so recently Promoted by the NF and the BNP, that it has never quite lost its sinister side. The only time it looks good is on the car of an Indian family.

I hate the universal elation when they scrape a boring 1-0 win against a team of part timers from a country of 50,000 whose national sport is wrestling St.Bernard dogs while wearing little leather shorts. I hate the Sun newspaper that will take credit for every goal our boys score but will call it a conspiracy when we are forced out on penalties in the quarter finals to a African country whose national debt could be wiped out by the wages of the England back four. I hate the bloody music whineing on about 40 years of hurt or Back home or whatever (unless it's New Order that is). I wish we could be knocked out now without kicking a ball and get it over with.

Many Thanks to the OP for letting me get that off my chest.

You're on bloody good form today websters.

Yes, that's racist, as would be chucking crackers at white footballers, but an Englishmen wearing a t-shirt saying 'Anyone but Nigeria', relating to a football tournament wouldn't be racist. Nor was the singing of the ***** spiritual 'Swing Lo Sweet Chariot' by the English Twickenham crowd when Chris Oti scored his hat trick against Ireland, it's about context, and using your grey matter.

To look at this so one dimensionally is to forget the history of Scotand and England that creates the relevance of the 'joke'.

Sure there are some xenophobic Scottish nationalists, but Scots dont 'hate' the English, I should know I married one.

But you have one thing in common with the scots. You appear to hate the English too so its hardly supprising you married another England hater.

For the most part yeah.

When i go to another country i like to emerse myself in their culture and their way of life. Its a fantastic experience and id urge anyone who hasnt already done so to go visit another country, even if its just for a few days.

You wont regret it.

Barking & Dagenham isn't another country though.

it is all about the football...

the shirt being based on this (which in itself is due to them winning everything under the sun continually, and causing bitterness and resentment from opposing fans :D )

as for race, the grouping for such classifications is as follow:

IC1 – White person

IC2 – Mediterranean or Hispanic person

IC3 – African/Caribbean person

IC4 – Indian, Nepalese, Maldivian, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, or any other (South) Asian person

IC5 – Chinese, Japanese, or South-East Asian person

IC6 – Arabic, Egyptian or Maghreb person

IC0 – Origin unknown

which by the Police Forces definition, makes the Scottish out to be as IC1 as I am...or are they not?

Archived