Anyone but England.

I'm not insulted in the least by these t shirts, apart from hating half the money grubbing, two timing, diving, cheating arrogant sods that wear the England shirt I really hate the bombastic, nationalistic, tub thumping crap that oozes out of Fleet Street and pollutes this country and turns reasonable men into noisy drunken experts on everything, including hating Germans and excuses for behaviour that any other time of the year would earn an ASBO or a suspended sentences. I hate seeing the flag of St.George everywhere, so recently Promoted by the NF and the BNP, that it has never quite lost its sinister side. The only time it looks good is on the car of an Indian family.

I hate the universal elation when they scrape a boring 1-0 win against a team of part timers from a country of 50,000 whose national sport is wrestling St.Bernard dogs while wearing little leather shorts. I hate the Sun newspaper that will take credit for every goal our boys score but will call it a conspiracy when we are forced out on penalties in the quarter finals to a African country whose national debt could be wiped out by the wages of the England back four. I hate the bloody music whineing on about 40 years of hurt or Back home or whatever (unless it's New Order that is). I wish we could be knocked out now without kicking a ball and get it over with.

Many Thanks to the OP for letting me get that off my chest.

Better out than in Kiddo. :thumbsup:

I have read all this thread and i can see both sides. I don't like the 'England bashing' anymore than the next person, and it does always seem 'sport' to have a dig at the English. I can see what the OP meant in one of his/her posts when he/she uttered "Would it be ok to wear 'Anyone but Pakistan' on a t-shirt?" Well, looking at it racially, no it wouldn't because you would immediately be classed as racist whether it be Cricket, Football or Hockey that was the subject matter involved.

On the other hand, us English do like a good old dig at the French, do we not? So i suppose that is of the same ilk as the Scots to us?

It's all pointless anyway, we won't win the world cup so the scots (who i believe won't even be competing?) will have their wish.

Come on admit it, you're loving all the attention?

A controversial statement here, little personal dig there, generic 'throwback' responses.

Keeps em coming back for more.

Loving the attention?

No.

Enjoying the debate?

Yes.

uh you aren't debating, because a) a debate requires you to provide evidence of your claims, and b) you refuse to answer questions.

No, im refusing to answer something you can easily research yourself. That way you can get your own perspective of the issue rather than have me explain it (possibly with my own interpretation of things) and that way there would be no confusion.

Ive answered every other question tho;)

Archived