Anyone but England.

..er, I am in English!

What I hate are the racists/homophobes/mysognists amongst the English, oh and amongst any other group of people as well.

If you want to have a dicky-fit about Scottish racists have a look at the Scottish National Liberation Army (Tartan Army) who want to secure Scottish Independence, stop English migration to Scotland and are prepared to engage in terrorist acts to achieve their objectives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_National_Liberation_Army

They've gone beyond the lary t-shirt stage.

I've no problem with that.

A lot of people in this world wanna be carefull they don't get what they wish for.

I've never been a racist in my life but do believe in the rule when in "Rome do as the Romans do" In other words if you don't like the laws of this land bog off to somewhere you do.

If you have googled them, then you know i am correct, it is for him to provide evidence for claims he makes.

If by "gob off" you mean "ask him to answer a question that lies at the very crux of the matter, that if he is wrong about it then it destroys his entire point, then continue to ask when he refuses to answer", then yes, i am gobbing off.

Your question didnt lie at the very crux of the matter. The very crux of the matter is the scotish hatred of the English and the fact they use sports as an excuse to show it.

I've never been a racist in my life but do believe in the rule when in "Rome do as the Romans do" In other words if you don't like the laws of this land bog off to somewhere you do.

The trouble is alex, neither Brits nor Romans have/had a reputation for accepting the indigenous ways of the countries they've moved to, so we cant really preach to anybody.

You claimed racism - shifting the goalposts?

No mate, you did that with almost your first post.

I know it's 6 pages ago, but here was your original post:

Replace the word England with practicaly any other nationality and there would be uproar. Why is it ok t be racist towards the English?

http://www.sumosamtshirts.co.uk/anyone-but-t-shirts-49-c.asp

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/8533791.stm

Your question didnt lie at the very crux of the matter. The very crux of the matter is the scotish hatred of the English and the fact they use sports as an excuse to show it.

Im not talking about football teams at club level or infact any level. Im talking about the blatent racism the English have to endure day in and day out whilst all the time being labeled racists themselves. The message in the t-shirt has nothing to do with sport, its a racist dig at the English.

:)

So it is about sport, or it isn't about sport?

Help me out here

Archived