Catering companies in sheffield recomondations please

We have finally sorted the date and venue for the wedding 9th of sept 2011 but i still need a caterer for the day and evening.we are on a tight budget of £1000 for the catering,the numbers are 40-50 for the wedding breakfast and 80 for evening buffett.i,m using the hillsborough club for the venue so tables are not needed.we dont want a 3 course meal in the traditional sense but would like something like a hot fork buffet for the wedding day party and a hot/cold buffet for the evening so around £10-12 is maximum we are looking at for day guests,and around £5.00 per head for evening buffet.i did find a brilliant company called brunchbites and thier menu i have to say was amazing and differant from your usual selection of buffet fare and i would have picked them if it was,nt for the fact they are in wolverhampton !

hi i am still looking for a catering company for my wedding in sept,got a budget of £1000 and that will be for 40 day guests and 80 evening guests.we have payed for the venue hillsborough club so it is just catering i am looking for not a room.any recomendations please:)

Archived