Molly's cafe city centre

esperanza

Went to Molly's cafe (Norfolk row, city centre) on Saturday afternoon with a friend and had the worst customer experience ever! We ordered and i asked for the bill (they accept cash only but fair enough) but the amount we had to pay was more than I thought so I asked for the receipt, which the manager reluctantly gave me.The amount was indeed incorrect but the manager told me that the correct prices are written on the back side of the miniature tags next to the paninis. I should have guessed it, shouldnt I?She never showed me the correct prices and did not amend the bill but asked me to pay an invented amount.oh well...lets see what the trading standards will say about that...We then had to wait for 25 min for two coffees and two ready made paninis whilst the cafe was half empty...The tables around us though were full of dirty mugs and plates and the waitresses walked pass them all the time going to the kitchen with empty hands.Two customers sat next to us asked for their money back and left as they were sick and bored of waiting.We should have done the same but by that time we had already waited long enough and we were starving and as the say hope always dies last...Finally our paninis arrived but no cutlery or napkins...I thought to say something to the manager about the appauling service we received but she was ironic and coulnt care less...Let see if the people who will read this will!

Archived