Henry's Opening Night!

wiz*

I'll keep you updated with the beers :)

That would be very useful. :D

My mate went in last night and made more or less the same comments as me.....He likes a good strong beer.....Thornbridge Jaipur always seems to be a winner for pubs. ;)

Regards

Doom

always remember back in the late 80s, early 90s when henrys was opposite the wapentake (is the new one in the same place?)

and punters from both pubs clashed one saturday.......mi mate got beat up by people from henrys and stumbled into the wap with his mohican all bent out of shape lol......then the window went through

always remember back in the late 80s, early 90s when henrys was opposite the wapentake (is the new one in the same place?)

and punters from both pubs clashed one saturday.......mi mate got beat up by people from henrys and stumbled into the wap with his mohican all bent out of shape lol......then the window went through

Yep, its still in the same place....

Have a great opening nite

Thanks for the well wishes! We've had an amazing weekend at Henry's - such a lot of support from all those who came through the doors.

:)

We have an amazing team who are all excited about their role in this new venture - they've been fantastic so far and really made for a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Thank you everyone! :banana::clap::banana:

Archived