Couple sentenced for 25 years in jail for ..

Just as those who lived in the USSR knew "very well the rules about" not criticising the Party in any way :roll:

Any such "rule" is monstrously immoral as is your attempt to create a false equivalence between urinating in public onto public property and touching a book (which for all you know may have been their private property) with hands which allegedly weren't spotlessly clean.

I totally agree with you. Which is irksome.

For there to be 53,000 pages on google all you need is 53,000 morons talking about it on an internet forum and it will spread like wildfire.
PT believes it, the bit she doesn't like is not that they've been sent to jail on a made up charge, but that it was a bit excessive.

You're usually both on the same page ... what happened tonight? :)

PT believes it, the bit she doesn't like is not that they've been sent to jail on a made up charge, but that it was a bit excessive.

You're usually both on the same page ... what happened tonight? :)

Ha ha ha, <REMOVED> natty ;). It's a joke, if on the off chance it is true the judge wants locking up for 25 years for being a deluded, backwards moron.

Ha ha ha, <REMOVED> natty ;). It's a joke, if on the off chance it is true the judge wants locking up for 25 years for being a deluded, backwards moron.
I think that's what some of us have been getting at for a long time, there's a lot of them about. I thought that Pakistan Islam was supposed to be more enlightened than UK Islam these days?

Archived