Couple sentenced for 25 years in jail for ..

Why should it be anybodies else's business if people of any faith touch any book with less than clean hands?

You seemingly still agree with the law though, it's only the penalty you have a problem with.

I believe that you should respect the laws of the country you are in regardless of wether you agree with them otherwise you will end up in trouble.

I'm just winding Plek up ;), it's way too easy though.
Just a small criticism but why do certain people (such as you above) resort to pretending they're trying to wind other people up whenever the debate is going against them.

I don't believe you had any idea of the existence or standing of Pew Research before it was mentioned. Anymore than you believed that this was a genuine case, even after it was proved to you it was. :)

I believe that you should respect the laws of the country you are in regardless of wether you agree with them otherwise you will end up in trouble.
Better not go to Pakistan then, as you don't appear to know much about their laws. :) We wouldn't like to lose you for 25 years due to a small mistake like touching something you 'shouldn't'

And I'm not a fan of people who arbitrarily dismiss studies by groups as respected as Pew Research simply because they don't like the findings.

I am a fan of 'don't believe everything you see'. Corruption goes all the way to the top don't ya know. :cool: (no conspiracy theorist)

Just a small criticism but why do certain people (such as you above) resort to pretending they're trying to wind other people up whenever the debate is going against them.

I don't believe you had any idea of the existence or standing of Pew Research before it was mentioned. Anymore than you believed that this was a genuine case, even after it was proved to you it was. :)

I was clearly having a poke at him seeing as I purposely spelled pew incorrectly, or are you going to claim that was a genuine error and I cannot spell a 3 letter word and it's all some dastardly plan? Also, where am I losing the debate? I couldn't care less if the research had come directly from Barack Obama himself, it doesn't make it automatically true or force me to believe it.

Archived