Event at the arena??

franc1987

Is there some kind of event going on at the Arena or in Sheffield this weekend as I was coming home on the tram on Friday night about 10ish and when i got to the arena stop loads of people got on dressed in hi vis coats and blue teeshirts waving flashing beacons. I just thought it was a concert at the arena and didnt think any more of it. Then on saturday night i was coming home on the tram again and exactly the same thing happened. Then i went into town yesterday and today and the whole place is buzzing with people wearing wristbands saying "Live Auditions or Live Audatious" I cant quite read it. Theres people from all over the UK and some americans too. I was just wondering anyone know whats going on? Cos i cant find anything on the arena or council website :confused:

Well for anyone who wants to no, (which only seems me around here!)

I have found out that there is an event held every year called "Live Audacious" and this is information from their website

"Audacious is the revolution, fast shaping contemporary youth culture in the UK. We're all about young people living fearless, bold, and unconstrained for Jesus Christ. This year we've taken Audacious to the City of Sheffield, UK. Log on daily for news, photos, and to hear what God is up to this year!"

there website is http://www.liveaudacious.com

The event is called Audacious.

It was held at Ice Sheffield this saturday to wednesday and saw 1500 young christians celebrate God in a way you wouldn't imagine.

It is organised by Youth Alive UK and is based at Hope City Church, Sheffield.

The worship is fresh and relevent to young people today and the Audacious band have just released their first album Revolution.

Next year it will be in two venues Sheffield and Portsmouth as the event is getting so big it is proving hard to get all the youth groups from both the south and the north to one venue easily.

It was filmed by God TV to be broadcast later this year. The producer from God TV said he had never seen a christian event like this and he's been to a few.

Any more info please ask or visit the website already posted.

Archived