What comic did you read when you was a kid?

I was an avid reader of Bunty...couldnt wait for Monday morning when it came out

think it cost 3d that was about 1970 before decimalisation:roll:

I was in hospital a lot in the later 1960s and my cousin in Blackpool used to send her Bunty comics over to me. Later I was an avid Jackie fan and put their centre fold posters of Donny Osmond, David Essex and Cat Stevens on me bedroom walls. :)

I was in hospital a lot in the later 1960s and my cousin in Blackpool used to send her Bunty comics over to me. Later I was an avid Jackie fan and put their centre fold posters of Donny Osmond, David Essex and Cat Stevens on me bedroom walls. :)

ooh chim....started with bunty at 12...then at 14 it was Jackie...

Donny was my first love :love:

In the early 70s, Beano, Dandy, Whizzer and Chips, Topper and Beezer ... just like everyone else. Late 70s and early 80s; Roy of the Rovers, Warlord and 2000ad, occasionally Shoot. Later still; Sounds and Kerrang. Upon eventual maturity; Melody Maker, Smash Hits and NME. At the height of my powers; Viz. Whilst married and trying to pretend boys and girls are the same; Cosmopolitan, Company and the Saturday Guardian. Nowadays; Mojo and 't internet and 't radio plus, for other reasons, Fireman Sam, Cars, Numberjacks, Thomas et al ... can't wait 'till the girl learns to read.....

Archived