Three Valleys Beer Festival - Saturday 17th July 2010, various venues

Andy C

Just to let everyone now we are open from 12pm with:

Classic American car show (including an authentic US Police car, Chevvy Commera and Dodge pick-ups)

Outdoor (weather permitting) Country and Western mobile disco

and a US themed open BBQ......

Plus All day menu served as normal (12-9pm) plus our

NEIL DIAMOND TRIBUTE ACT from 8pm......NOT TO BE MISSED!!!

You are trying to pull punters with this??

We're meeting friends from Derby & Donny @ the tap then heading off for the train to Dronfield:D

I'm hoping that the Dark Star expresso stout & Marble ginger is on at the same time!! Not sure we're going to make it past the Coach & Horses :hihi:

I'm sure those from Derby will be used to good real ale, but it's likely to be a new experience for your friends from Doncaster. :twisted:

Regards

Doom

You are trying to pull punters with this??

I've got to say the Neil Diamond tribute act sells it to me, but unfortunately by then I'll probably be in Totley before finishing off where I started (Castle).....Some of us have a train to get home.....and then a taxi back to High Green where the wife will be waiting with rolling pin in hand. :wink:

Regards

Doom

• 8 months later...

Three Valleys Festival will happen again in 2011 with some improvements!

The date is Saturday 28th May 2011.

Participating venues confirmed so far:

Abbeydale Sports Club

Castle Inn

Coach & Horses

Cross Scythes

Fleur de Lys

George & Dragon

Hearty Oak

Jolly Farmer

Miners Arms

Rutland Arms

Free bus service will operate from Dronfield railway station every hour to all venues from 11am to 11pm, with a second bus in operation until about 6pm. Both should be double deckers. Circuit also accessible from Dore & Totley rail station (simply walk from there to Abbeydale Sports Club, about a 5 minute walk tops).

All the pubs and clubs taking part will have more real ales available than normal, some will also have traditional cider.

Food, live music, comedy, other entertainment and charity stalls are also likely to feature.

Note the beer and cider should be available in most venues all weekend, however the free buses are Saturday only.

Apart from the free bus, Stagecoach buses 43 and 293 are also useful links to/from many of the pubs including the Castle Inn, Hearty Oak, Jolly Farmer and Coach & Horses. A Dayrider ticket for Stagecoach buses costs £3.

Three Valleys Festival will happen again in 2011 with some improvements!

The date is Saturday 28th May 2011.

Participating venues confirmed so far:

Abbeydale Sports Club

Castle Inn

Coach & Horses

Cross Scythes

Fleur de Lys

George & Dragon

Hearty Oak

Jolly Farmer

Miners Arms

Rutland Arms

Free bus service will operate from Dronfield railway station every hour to all venues from 11am to 11pm, with a second bus in operation until about 6pm. Both should be double deckers. Circuit also accessible from Dore & Totley rail station (simply walk from there to Abbeydale Sports Club, about a 5 minute walk tops).

All the pubs and clubs taking part will have more real ales available than normal, some will also have traditional cider.

Food, live music, comedy, other entertainment and charity stalls are also likely to feature.

Note the beer and cider should be available in most venues all weekend, however the free buses are Saturday only.

Apart from the free bus, Stagecoach buses 43 and 293 are also useful links to/from many of the pubs including the Castle Inn, Hearty Oak, Jolly Farmer and Coach & Horses. A Dayrider ticket for Stagecoach buses costs £3.

Sounds excellent, but sadly I won't be able to make it this year. :(

Archived