Jack Straw reveals Venables alleged sexual offence

is sutcliffe and huntley innocent....or can we just start with the odds on certs like him whos just killed that young girl...

we could rate all killers from 1 to 10....and start with the highest first...and if there is any doubt...well just keep them on hold...

Don't start me on that perv chapman,just looking at him makes me puke,if a perv as a look about him thats the way I'd expect him to look,how the heck can our authorities let him slip through.

Mind you someone will speak up for him somewhere,his dad messed with him oh what an awfull upbringing he had.

Don't start me on that perv chapman,just looking at him makes me puke,if a perv as a look about him thats the way I'd expect him to look,how the heck can our authorities let him slip through.

Mind you someone will speak up for him somewhere,his dad messed with him oh what an awfull upbringing he had.

can we hang him first then....

What a ridiculous assertion. Are you suggesting we lock people up for the way they look? If so Bill Gates will be expecting a knock on the door soon I take it.:loopy:

Don't start me on that perv chapman,just looking at him makes me puke,if a perv as a look about him thats the way I'd expect him to look,
Crikey, you've just alerted me to something dobby, he also has the look of what I'd expect a BNP supporter to look like, thanks! :thumbsup::hihi:

What a ridiculous assertion. Are you suggesting we lock people up for the way they look? If so Bill Gates will be expecting a knock on the door soon I take it.:loopy:

if ever a bloke was a nailed on candidate for a burka...than look no further than him....but on saying that..he has been locked up cos he is a murdering scumbag...can we just hang him for starters...

On a serious note, does that mean you would never suspect someone 'good looking' of being a paedophile or sexual pervert? You might be surprised at the reality of the situation.

Don't talk stupid,its the way I think they look,you probally think theuy may look like yerself but thats you and i'm me.

Archived