Jack Straw reveals Venables alleged sexual offence

If evidence proves someones guilt, they're usually found guilty.:confused:

No, you said he WILL be found guilty.

How do you know that without knowing a/ what the charge is and b/ what the evidence is?

Furthermore, any trial allows the accused a defence. Do you know what that is too?

Social worker?

Where did you get that mistaken impression.

The thread (now MIA) created by Riggs151 where you was asked if you worked in SS and you replied "yes"?

have a good long look at the bold and ponder the irony.

Mine was deliberate and was used to demonstrate how nasty you sound.

And again where does it state 'evidence'.
I never said there was, I said.. if there is incriminating evidence against him. you're trying too hard now Zaytsev:D

Oh and about that ability to recognise when you are wrong. I did a good few pages ago.

You are a bit special aren't you.

Do you say that to all your the boys??

The thread (now MIA) created by Riggs151 where you was asked if you worked in SS and you replied "yes"?

Mine was deliberate and was used to demonstrate how nasty you sound.

I think your memory is playing tricks on you my friend. I was assumed to work in the social services as I didn't agree with the OP's standpoint and I pointed out I did not. So unless you can ask the mods to resurrect it then I suggest you retract that.

This is getting surreal:
Alien saying he's right doesn't make me wrong, so why keep showing me his post?.:huh:.

If you're intent on involving youself in this matter Zaytsev.. impartially that is. Then kindly find the posts that corroberate my claim.

Alien saying he's right doesn't make me wrong, so why keep showing me his post?.:huh:.

If you're intent on involving youself in this matter Zaytsev.. impartially that is. Then kindly find the posts that corroberate my claim.

Like I said surreal.

No, you said he WILL be found guilty.
If theres incriminating evidence.

How do you know that without knowing a/ what the charge is and b/ what the evidence is?

I don't claim to know what they are, never have claimed to know. I'll repeat what I said.. [if there is incriminating evidence against him, he'll be found guilty. And if it is what this thread header states, and what is alleged to be, he will be found guilty.

Furthermore, any trial allows the accused a defence. Do you know what that is too?

No!.. I don't claim to know that.

IF there is incriminating evidence against him.. there will be a trial, followed by a guilty verdict.
It is wishful thinking to expect that to happen based on incriminating evidence isn't it?.

No!.. I don't claim to know that.

It is wishful thinking to expect that to happen based on incriminating evidence isn't it?.

Anyone can be incriminated in anything which is why the accused is given the chance to defend the charge.

Hearing both the evidence and the defence is what a jury base their verdict on.

I could plant stolen property in someones bag - the evidence would be incriminating for that person, but it would not ensure a guilty verdict by any means.

i have to disagree in the strongest with your assertions.

If someone is damaged, and damaged as badly as t and v are alleged to have been, and as the "edlington children" are alleged to be, then there are not the fail-safes in place, that there would be in the non-damaged person that, eg, i hope you and i are.

If a child sees its father knocking its mother black and blue, week in, week out, and there is no help, and no intervention, that child is going to grow up with the mind-map that this is what is acceptable behaviour. Children need to have love, and nurturing:- not to have to deal with violence and abuse.

but real life isn't like that pt, bad things happen that no child should have to see or suffer. Plenty of adults refuse to smack thier kids, simply due to the fact that they themselves were abused as children and they know that is wrong.

Your defending a lost cause pt.

so you acknowledge that "plenty" is not "all" and if not "all" then why do you assume the argument is a lost cause? If it was written in stone that we all followed a path without any input from outside influence then i may start to agree with you...but that would be nonsense, i know it, most on here know it, society in general knows it.....with the exception of you course.

Do you assume that one set of circumstances are exactly the same as another set of circumstances?

Do you believe the world runs on one single path with no objective other than imitating one another? Do you believe all minds are as simple as yours or do you acknowledge that we as individuals are far more complex mentally than you?

Check your posts...you've agreed with no one other than those that agree with you. You need to get a shower or summat...i think you've been at your computer far to long. Sad.

Interesting to see what bold you add to your reply.

why would this interrest you??

there you go alien!!.. Now wheres yours??

Archived