Gordon Brown : liar liar pants on fire

I'm reserving judgement on Cameron until he proves himself.

Brown HAS proven himself and it's not pretty. He and his party have to go.Their endless stream of lies on all matter of issues has to end. Some sense of normality has to be given a chance and it isn't coming from Labour.

I have no party. I can see a failing government and a lying PM when I see one though.

I can see the Telegraph has (and always has had) a number of Generals, Wingcos, Rear Admirals etc it can always rely on to come out with a "defence cuts" story whenever convenient.

To be fair to Gordon Brown, the Iraq War - which started in America - meant Brown was 'in the loop at all times', except when he was pretending not to be there.

Still, he's 'getting on with the job' and putting 'Labour investment over Tory cuts'.

Unemployment is down, we have saved the World from the recession and are in a stronger position to emerge from it than any other country.

This is partly due to record exam passes meaning our young people are the most educated in the World.

But not everything is up! Crime and immigration are down.

We live in a true democracy where you can have referenda on important topics like the Lisbon Treaty.

God I hate the man and his frumpy, fat, Twittering wife.

Brown couldn't lie straight in bed.

Let the work of change begin.

Nice bit of change the last few years lol

I will listen and I will learn. I will strive to meet people's aspirations. I want to lead a government humble enough to know its place - where I will always strive to be - and that is on people's side.

Completely out of touch with the nation or outright lie

In the weeks and months ahead, my task is to show I have the new ideas, the vision and the experience to earn the trust of the British people.

9/10 businesses fail in their first year.....now apply that to the brown government :)

I accept that mistakes have been made.

No way?.....Really?....wow!!!!

I did maths for a year at university. I don't think I was very good at it. And some people would say it shows.

I would say so too :)

This guy is almost as much fun to poke fun at as George Bush. All these are his quotes. :loopy:

Roll on the General Election :D

• 2 weeks later...

Gordon Brown : liar liar pants on fire

Liar : PM To Correct Evidence To Iraq Inquiry

Liar : PM says he is writing to Sir John Chilcot to correct evidence he gave to the Iraq inquiry claiming the defence budget had risen

Liar : Finally, Gordon Brown is forced to admit the truth about Defence spending

Liar : Brown admits defence budget did NOT rise every year - as he claimed to Iraq inquiry

Liar : What Else Will Brown Now Admit?

Liar : Brown admits Chilcot inaccuracies

He isn't fit to govern.

• 1 month later...

It turns out that his 'a million in, a million out' comment to Gillian Duffy was another lie:

Official figures suggest fewer than 300,000 Britons are working in the EU compared with just over one million of their European counterparts working here.

It makes a mockery of the balanced migration claims by Gordon Brown and his pledge of British jobs for British workers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/7678536/Labour-in-fresh-immigration-row.html

Archived