Gordon Brown : liar liar pants on fire

This is a global problem and has been since 2008.

Quoted for truth

Theres one thing that Rupert said today, which i agree with. Gordon Brown was having a breakdown in the last few months of power. We are paying the price of that.

I thought we were paying the price of a global problem. Now what is you think Gordon Brown did, that we are still paying the price for, and why hasn't the current Government done something about it?

It's what Gordon Brown didn't do between 08 and 10 that is the problem.

I would say it’s what he didn't do between 02 and 10, he must have known we had a housing bubble inflating, and he must have known the inevitable consequences, but he continued to spend like a child in a sweet shop, and he didn’t do anything to stop the bubble inflating.

Theres one thing that Rupert said today, which i agree with. Gordon Brown was having a breakdown in the last few months of power. We are paying the price of that.

It seems to happen to all Prime Ministers when they have been in power for a while,often in mid term. Even if they don't have a breakdown,its obvious the stressfull position has an effect on them. You have only got to remember Thatcher,Major and Blair. Cameron is beginning to show weakness now.

Archived