RTC Halifax Road evening of 6/3/10

I don't understand why people feel the need for speeding. I hate seeing people speeding. Pair that with speaking on the mobile and I mean actually speaking on the phone not on bluetooth and you are in dangerous terriority. I don't mean that is what happened now. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Medusa I never said that was the reason. I was just saying what I think. Sorry if it came out that I was insuating that. And my dad saw the collison.

Your dad saw the collison but how does he know they are dead? They could just be badly hurt. Do we know who was involved? i.e. man, woman etc

there was also some sort of incident on barnsley road tonight,about 9pm,the stretch between the stubbin lane lights and the deerlands ave lights was closed,with quite a few diversions in place,anyone know what happened?

there was also some sort of incident on barnsley road tonight,about 9pm,the stretch between the stubbin lane lights and the deerlands ave lights was closed,with quite a few diversions in place,anyone know what happened?

There's a separate thread about that one.

Archived