RTC Halifax Road evening of 6/3/10

All I can hope is that this friend of a friend has been in some 'other' accident and not the one we have been referring to.

If your 'friend of a friend' is indeed the civic driver then shall I go and tell the lady's family that he's doing ok???.....while they're mourning the loss of a wonderful woman..

I'm sure that'd make them feel a whole lot better.

Can you ask you're friend of a friend also to let us know where we can find his friend in the orange car??

and BTW who won their race???... because I sure as hell know who lost

well said ..........and i am very sorry for your loss x

All I can hope is that this friend of a friend has been in some 'other' accident and not the one we have been referring to.

If your 'friend of a friend' is indeed the civic driver then shall I go and tell the lady's family that he's doing ok???.....while they're mourning the loss of a wonderful woman..

I'm sure that'd make them feel a whole lot better.

Can you ask you're friend of a friend also to let us know where we can find his friend in the orange car??

and BTW who won their race???... because I sure as hell know who lost

When I read mattyuk1s contribution to this thread, I was furious. I wanted to write something back but didn't know how to word it. Thanks mashcat1 for finding the words I was struggling to find. I agree with everything you have said. I know what I think should happen to the civic driver...... there is no smoke without fire and seen as he has been arrested for death by dangerous driving, there must be sufficient evidence to charge him with the offence.

My condolences go to the ladys family/friends. I know exactly how you are feeling at this awful time. My family had to go through the same thing and my sister died but the other driver lived.....how I hate that man

My Condolences go to the ladys family/friends too.

i hope the civic driver gets what he deserves and that they also find whoever was driving the orange car, its just such a shame someone innocent had to lose their life because the 2 people wanted to race!

When I read mattyuk1s contribution to this thread, I was furious. I wanted to write something back but didn't know how to word it. Thanks mashcat1 for finding the words I was struggling to find. I agree with everything you have said. I know what I think should happen to the civic driver...... there is no smoke without fire and seen as he has been arrested for death by dangerous driving, there must be sufficient evidence to charge him with the offence.

My condolences go to the ladys family/friends. I know exactly how you are feeling at this awful time. My family had to go through the same thing and my sister died but the other driver lived.....how I hate that man

To be fair to matty, he only mentioned he knew one of the drivers through a friend and like the rest of us isn't yet in possession of all the facts.

It's extremely sad that the outcome for this lady and her family has been so tragic, but it's often the case that a crash that results in a fatality will result in the 'other driver' involved being arrested for causing death by dangerous driving.

As yet I dont think they've been charged so it would be unfair to speculate, especially as they've also suffered serious injuries.

Just to point out, the guy wasn't arrested for dangerous driving, he was arrested on SUSPICION of dangerous driving. Yes, I agree that the circumstances sound suspicious, but it's still proven by noone and there's still a man in hospital. For you to say that you're angered by a fellow human being not dying is absolutely disgusting no matter what they've done.

Nothing will replace this woman who has lost her life before her time was due in the hearts of her friends and family, and I wish all the best to them all, but do you really think another death would make it all better for them?

<remooved> will have to live with this for the rest of his life. Some of you may think he's some sort of Chav driver. He works, nice lad and hasnt hurt a fly ever.

My thoughts are with the family of the women who died, and also with <removed> family who will no doubt be devastated by this womens death, aswell as their own sons injuries.

<removed> will have to live with this for the rest of his life. Some of you may think he's some sort of Chav driver. He works, nice lad and hasnt hurt a fly ever.

My thoughts are with the family of the women who died, and also with <removed> family who will no doubt be devastated by this womens death, aswell as their own sons injuries.

Out of respect for the woman who died your comments are highly inappropriate and not welcome or needed on this thread until the facts are established. All you are going to do is upst and anger already devastated people.

If he is found guilty then i am glad he has to live with this for the rest of his life.

Please try to imagine how the family are feeling at the moment and show some common decency by keeping your comments to yourself.

Out of respect for the woman who died your comments are highly inappropriate and not welcome or needed on this thread until the facts are established. All you are going to do is upst and anger already devastated people.

If he is found guilty then i am glad he has to live with this for the rest of his life.

Please try to imagine how the family are feeling at the moment and show some common decency by keeping your comments to yourself.

I thought this forum was for all people to post on not just the ones that YOU like! There are 2 sides to anything that happens or do you just want the side that YOU think is right.

Not all the facts are available so YOU don't know who was to blame if anyone was!

Archived