Colour/markings all black

Long/Shorthaired shorthaired

Live in / Or in and out Both

Used to a cat flap No

Ever lived with other cats/dogs/other animals cats

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues No

Temperament can spit or growl

OK with Dogs / Cats No

Can the Cat be picked up and put in a basket without risk of scratching Don't Know

Can the Cat be groomed without risk of scratching No

Good or Bad with Children ok

Dislike of Men or Women No

Housetrained Yes but goes out

He should say so then to prevent misunderstandings. I'm just getting tired of reading endless posts from people trying to get rid of family pets. I may be a bit soft, but I could never have let one of mine go no matter what. I just can't understand it.

Obviously if your scenario is correct, I'll apologise.

My apologies i tend to not look at rehoming posts as i always want the animal being rehomed lol

As for the poor cat, i would have her and give her a good cuple of years but im to frightened bout it getting at my daughter with it being a bit funny on the handling.

This poor cat has been advertised loads of times - i think at least 4 times anyway :(

One of the cats was a 10 yr old and was again describe as grumpy :confused: . The think i do not get the posted got a kitten end last yr. Now as to grumpy old cats what did they expect 2 older cat will not be happy kitten jumping all over them. Also why would you get rid of a cat you had for years for a kitten . I am very confused.

I didn't realise that it'd been on before, but my opinion stands. People should just be more responsible about their pets. They're not toys to be passed about from one person to another, especially when they get older. grrr! It makes me so angry.

seems it hisses n bites etc. but i guess been like that for a long time.....mmm

Archived