Unofficial Forum Meet-Monday 15th March-Harlequin-7.30pm onwards.

Lotusflower

Maybe cos she was quieter than normal last night :D

He was sat next to her for heaven's sake and although she might not have lost any clothing or her marbles this time I thought he might have spotted her. :hihi:

Hehehe...I've sorted it now. I included Steelhead31 as a mystery guest. Fancy forgetting Dozy though...what a plank I can be. :hihi:

Big hugs Dozy. :love:

She's such a shy retiring little flower that I suppose it's easily done. :hihi::hihi:

Had a nice evening last night. When I came out if the toilets the pub had cleared I was only in there for 2 mins :hihi:

thats cause everyone thought you had gone home, so they all left... shows how much of an impact you have ;)

hehehe..

Well I was slightly disappointed with the lack of death and carnage last night. I had a new fella lined up for today to help ease my broken heart at having my bit of fluff killed before my very eyes. Not only did he survive, he seemed to charm Dozy into letting him walk away without so much as a ruptured spleen :suspect:

Anyway other than that it was another lovely night. Many thanks to the host:D

Archived