Unofficial Forum Meet-Monday 15th March-Harlequin-7.30pm onwards.

Lotusflower

Well I was slightly disappointed with the lack of death and carnage last night. I had a new fella lined up for today to help ease my broken heart at having my bit of fluff killed before my very eyes. Not only did he survive, he seemed to charm Dozy into letting him walk away without so much as a ruptured spleen :suspect:

Anyway other than that it was another lovely night. Many thanks to the host:D

Im disappointed I didnt get my monkey dance.... :mad:

Splendid, albeit brief night... see you at the next one.

Not wanting other forum member's pity here BUT I want to get myself a social life and make some new friends, PLEASE help me :help:

What are these forum meetings like and how do you make someone such as myself who would turn up all by myself, feel welcom? :D

Anybody who wants to come is welcome. The ages range from the youthful to the 'sprightly'. We usually have a good laugh. In fact we always have a good night.

Not wanting other forum member's pity here BUT I want to get myself a social life and make some new friends, PLEASE help me :help:

What are these forum meetings like and how do you make someone such as myself who would turn up all by myself, feel welcom? :D

They're always a decent laugh, just a chatting... and laughing at Dozy and Mojo generally :razz:. There's usually a few go in to town after. :)

These are second Monday in the month. Just look out for the next one, see who's going, and exchange numbers with someone. Then you don't have to look lost when coming in.

Third monday in the month.. not 2nd. You'll have to excuse Ash, he used to be a taxi driver so he's always late........

#Runs for cover#

Fair enough. I thought it was the second, and this last one was on the third, as March 1st was on a Monday, and the 8th sounded too early. ;)

Also, nowt wrong with my driving skills Ms!

Hi Panther Rose, Just to confirm that we meet at the Harlequin on the third Monday of the month. The next one is the 19th of April and I look forward to making your acquaintance. :)

I can also recommend the monthly meet at the Rawson Spring in Hillsborough which has now become a Facebook group. If you PM me I will give you further details.

Both groups are great evenings out. You will make new friends I am sure. :)

• 1 month later...

Get yourself to the badminton on tuesday then :)

Archived