Fish eating your feet at Meadowhall

Sounds quite wierd but I would give it a go....

I have often put my hand into my aquarium and let the fish come and nibble....its a sort of human/fish moment.

And I used to have a rat who would wash every inch of my face....and that was wierd but nice too....

Gods little critters keeping us well and happy....I am all for it. :D

My sister had this done in Turkey, they call it DR fish, and it nibbles at the dead skin on your feet and body has she was in a pool with them, said did not hurt one bit but tickled like mad but soon the sensation went, but her feet and elbows after was so smooth, i wanted to try this when i seen her video but soon has you step in the fish swarm around you looked a bit scary, i only thought it was only abroad. Said it is to be good with people with Eczema also, Think i will go down and have a try.

Hi guys, I am the MD of Appyfeet and Meadowhall is the first in a national chain. You gotta come down and try it - its ace!

The fish dont have any teeth - they are lovely gentle creatures and I love them all - they are all called Bob by the way!

It is natural for them to nibble but they do get great diet of high protein too - not just dry skin - would be a bit boring to have dry toast for tea every nigt eh?

If any one is interested go to

http://www.appyfeet.com

In FAQ section most answers are there. There is also a competition to name the foot - clean suggestions only please!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

:wave: