Fish eating your feet at Meadowhall

Hi guys, I am the MD of Appyfeet and Meadowhall is the first in a national chain. You gotta come down and try it - its ace!

The fish dont have any teeth - they are lovely gentle creatures and I love them all - they are all called Bob by the way!

It is natural for them to nibble but they do get great diet of high protein too - not just dry skin - would be a bit boring to have dry toast for tea every nigt eh?

If any one is interested go to

http://www.appyfeet.com

In FAQ section most answers are there. There is also a competition to name the foot - clean suggestions only please!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

:wave:

This sounds amazing!! I've had to call my mum and tell her all about it.

...Is this safe for me to have a treatment whilst pregnant?

id imagine it depends how ticklish you are! :o

theres no chemicals, nothing invasive, i suppose the only thing is if the fishes trigger any pressure points...but im sure thats something the OP will be able to tell you about.

id have thought it sounds perfect!

x

wow just been and had my feet done at appy feet, it was great very relaxing didnt hurt at all, it felt like a feather lightly running across my feet. had 15 mins for 10.00, didnt want to take my feet out it felt that nice. will definatly be back next week. and the fish are cute too lol

wow just been and had my feet done at appy feet, it was great very relaxing didnt hurt at all, it felt like a feather lightly running across my feet. had 15 mins for 10.00, didnt want to take my feet out it felt that nice. will definatly be back next week. and the fish are cute too lol

ah but how are the feet? Are they as smooth as a baby's wotsit?