Fish eating your feet at Meadowhall

ah but how are the feet? Are they as smooth as a baby's wotsit?

to say i only had 15 mins they feel great, still a little ruff on the heels but was told that 4 sessions is usually enought to get rid of it all. beats letting someone loose with a scalpel on them lol

Theses fish were on Radio Sheffield this morning, then Look North this afternoon. I understand they are going to be on Look North again tonight. Sounds like they have a good Publicity Person.

Sounds like they are bloody clever fish to me, my goldfish never say much, let alone appear on radio or TV.

Just want to let people know that I have met the lady who is starting Appy Feet at Meadowhall through delivery work and she is very enthusiastic about bringing this new venture to England. She wants the treatment to be available to everyone and not just wealthy people who visit Spa's.

I think it's a great idea and it creates new jobs in the area and the lady is very nice and friendly and I hope the business does well for her.

Good luck.

I also know the owner and wish her the best of luck. I can't wait to go and give it a go I think it sounds like a fab idea!