Fish eating your feet at Meadowhall

my OH has really bad hands due to being a worker just wondering if any of you had your hands done and what they were like before as his are really bad with dead skin and has cracks on his knuckles. would be intersted tosee if it really did work though might get him to go :)

You get told off if you put your hands in the water!!

Me and my friend had it done a couple of weeks ago very ticklish feet but it was fun and after a while it actually feels soothing-part from my mate who must have been very tickilish couldnt stop laughing! id go again and def recommend it

Me and my friend had it done a couple of weeks ago very ticklish feet but it was fun and after a while it actually feels soothing-part from my mate who must have been very tickilish couldnt stop laughing! id go again and def recommend it

So what if you stamp your feet being ticklish and kill a little fishy? :(

i phoned the shop about a month ago to ask what parts of the body they do it is only feet but was looking ot get a another pool for arms i would like a all over body pool myself.

As long as they have somewhere for us all to sit and watch i'm happy with that :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::love:

I've been today after reading this thread. Paid £10 for 15 mins, and it was fantastic! Couldn't stop giggling for the first few minutes but then it gets really relaxing. I didn't want to take my feet out. And now, 3 and a half hours later, my feet are still tingling. I shall deffo go back! And the little fishies are lovely. See you next week Bob and bob and bob and bob and bob.:hihi: