Fish eating your feet at Meadowhall

How much do these fish actually cost? If they were only a few quid each it might be more cost effective to buy your own.

£5 x 25? = £125 (approx equivalent to 3 hours treatment).

You could even have a fish party and invite your friends around when you get fed up of them (the fish). :P

They are £5 each and you have to keep them alive.............

soooo last year haha

we had this done in Thailand for 3 years ago, not sure about having it done in meadowhall, but it only cost us £2.50 each for 30 Minutes in Thailand

Thai people earn about £3 a day thats why!

Do you have any idea what rents are at Meadowhall?:gag::roll:

• 1 month later...

Had it done a couple of times in Meadowhall - I loved it. very friendly staff, but I liked it better when you didn't have to book. Wasn't impressed when I called in the other day and told to come back in 2 hours, even though 4 of the footbaths were empty.

But the sensation is great, and your feet feel wonderful afterwards.

One of these places is opening soon on Woodseats! I can't wait to experience it, even though bizzle makes it sound like being set upon by piranhas! :D

Is that definitely true??? If so that's so cool!! I went to the one in Meadowhall and loved it. Part of the fun is watching the person oppostite/ across from you screaming when they put their feet in!! I had the biggest giggling fit, which was part of what made it such good value for money :)