Fish eating your feet at Meadowhall

I did a bit of impromptu window shopping last Monday with Foxydebs and we took a look at this place.....I was with my disabled son and we laughed at the fish...and I asked him if he would like a session....he was adamant...NO!!!

It was his birthday last Thursday and I asked him what he wanted to do....he signed put feet in fish....so we did....he loved it....and wants to do it again.

It's a bit expensive but it was a birthday treat.

It's a bit like pins and needles....and it tickles. :D

One slight critisism....the staff weren't very friendly.....I didn't get much from him other than "fill in this form"...."come back at 3.30" and "that will be £20".

The other member of staff wasn't doing too much. :|

One slight critisism....the staff weren't very friendly.....I didn't get much from him other than "fill in this form"...."come back at 3.30" and "that will be £20".

The other member of staff wasn't doing too much.

~I think the lady that runs the shop keeps up with this forum..

There were 2 young girls in when I visited, both lovely and chatty and helpful

For the person who was concerned about the 'booking' system....you don't have to book. We just joined the queue, and walked in. They said they don't take bookings.

They said that to me the first couple of times I went, but the next time I went they said they were taking bookings and I had to come back in two hours. Not very consistent I think.

One of these places is opening soon on Woodseats! I can't wait to experience it, even though bizzle makes it sound like being set upon by piranhas! :D

For those of you with long memories its what was Klick

its not the fish bit, its that other people have had their horrible feet in there, eew!

really?

then the fact that the fish used are changed, between clients, for hygiene reasons for fresh fish, (as explained previously) means nothing to you?

really?

then the fact that the fish used are changed, between clients, for hygiene reasons for fresh fish, (as explained previously) means nothing to you?

The fish certainly aren't changed between clients as explained previously on here! I have been (more than once) and they weren't changed whilst I was there, when I asked about it the manager says they get changed as and when, perhaps once a day. The water is obviously being filtered though!

The fish certainly aren't changed between clients as explained previously on here! I have been (more than once) and they weren't changed whilst I was there, when I asked about it the manager says they get changed as and when, perhaps once a day. The water is obviously being filtered though!

I'm prepared to stand corrected on that one, but according to their information, it says:-

"Can I catch any diseases?

No, certainly not! These fish cannot transfer any diseases to humans. You will pre-rinse your feet and have your own dedicated fish and water pod, except if you select a partner or sharing therapy spa. Water is sterilized and fish are constantly changed, ensuring the utmost hygiene."

When they say "your own dedicated fish" I would have interpreted that to mean that they aren't immediately used on another client and that the fish used are rested and are rotated

I'm prepared to stand corrected on that one, but according to their information, it says:-

When they say "your own dedicated fish" I would have interpreted that to mean that they aren't immediately used on another client and that the fish used are rested and are rotated

Its not very clear PT is it as I can confirm that the fish ARE immediately used on another client so perhaps the information on here needs updating by the owner/manager! Its not something that bothers me at all but could bother some customers.