Fish eating your feet at Meadowhall

Just want to let people know that I have met the lady who is starting Appy Feet at Meadowhall through delivery work and she is very enthusiastic about bringing this new venture to England. She wants the treatment to be available to everyone and not just wealthy people who visit Spa's.

I think it's a great idea and it creates new jobs in the area and the lady is very nice and friendly and I hope the business does well for her.

Good luck.

Hi guys, I am the MD of Appyfeet and Meadowhall is the first in a national chain. You gotta come down and try it - its ace!

The fish dont have any teeth - they are lovely gentle creatures and I love them all - they are all called Bob by the way!

It is natural for them to nibble but they do get great diet of high protein too - not just dry skin - would be a bit boring to have dry toast for tea every nigt eh?

If any one is interested go to

http://www.appyfeet.com

In FAQ section most answers are there. There is also a competition to name the foot - clean suggestions only please!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

:wave:

Apart from the taster at £5....I can't see any prices...have I missed them?

Forgot to mention - there will be a lot of TV and press coverage about Appyfeet

Titchmarsh show, Sheffield Star, Derbyshire Times, Radio and a few other TV programmes are interested too - Loose Women.

Watch this space and when I get dates confirmed I will get somthing posted and on website for those who are interested, thanks

Edited by cwright999

Titchmarsh show, Sheffield Star, Derbyshire Times, Radio and a few other TV programmes are interested too - Loose Women.

Watch this space and when I get dates confirmed I will get somthing posted and on website for those who are interested, thanks

Ooh I'm deffo in then :thumbsup:

Oh my god!!! I'm scared stiff of fish and I'm very ticklish on my feet but do ya know what, I think I fancy givin it a whirl!!!!

I am the same has you scared stiff of fish and very ticklish, but has i seen my sister do and she is worst then me, then i know i be OK but she did look scared at first but soon relaxed and enjoyed it. Just text her about it and she will be going also, i can not wait to try it, been fancy doing it now for ages.

Any discount for quoting "Sheffield forum" ;) .

Got to try and get owt for nowt (thats another thread lol) or a bit of a discount :hihi:

Edited by AKITA