Fish eating your feet at Meadowhall

Is there another fish eating your feet shop/salon opening at Hunters Bar?

Drove past yesterday and saw a shop called Silkys where Verduci used to be.

Anyone know when its due to open :)

Yup, I noticed this place yesterday! It looks like it's just about open.

In other news and defiantly off topic, but only a few doors up... The new Aga shop opens in a Few days. it's inbetween House of W, and Bistro Pierre. I would much rather a new set of Aga saucepans, than a fishy foot or two.

Edited by number

Yup, I noticed this place yesterday! It looks like it just about open.

In other news and defiantly off topic, but only a few doors up... The new Aga shop opens in. Few days. it's inbetween House of W, and Bistro Pierre. I would much rather a new set of Aga saucepans, than a fishy foot or two.

It's not a new Aga shop, it's the Aga shop that has been on Ecclesall Road for years, near the Bang and Olufsen shop - they are relocating to a larger unit - Agas are quite big, I suppose.

The fish-feet place opened last Saturday.

Yes it is new. It was down the road and now it has relocated somewhere new. That makes it new.

Fair enough. I'm now looking forward to my car becoming new when I drive it home.

I wasn't trying to say you were wrong, just pointing out that it's the same business as you might not be aware that they are currently open further down the road and are having a big relocation sale, or there might be existing customers reading who don't know they are moving.

This is fantastic, I had it done a few months since but it was worth trying it for the experience. One thing people do neeed to remember is that the fish are better at the beginning of the day as by night time they are getting full (but they do still work).

I paid for my mum to have her feet done for her birthday - she hated it and they made her feet bleed. From start to finish it was a farse.

When we got there my mum was rushed over to the seat, she put her feet in and then the girl brought over the form that you have to fill in BEFORE you put your feet in. During the time she was there she was saying it was hurting, no one came over to ask if everything was ok. When the timer bleeped and was time for her to get her feet out, the fish was stuck to one of her feet, after gently shaking off th fishes......her foot was bleeding. The girl rushed to get some plasters and she asked mum to keep a towel over the bleed, when she came back she stood in front of mum to make sure no one else could see what had happened. The girl had said it hadnt happened before but she didnt want others to see as it would put people off.

She put the plaster on and left us to it - never asked mum if she was ok !!!! just left us to walk out of the shop....i was disgusted.