Fish eating your feet at Meadowhall

a good idea rubydazzler! wished i had thought of that. ask the owners to let you put your clean hand in first to see what it feels like, that way i wouldn't have wasted 10 pounds for 15-20 mins.

Not sure how true but the internet said "This is a 100 year plus tradition in Turkey" maybe they have the best feet in the world then!

It wasn't for me thats all i can say

Edited by amron
added info

Its not very clear PT is it as I can confirm that the fish ARE immediately used on another client so perhaps the information on here needs updating by the owner/manager! Its not something that bothers me at all but could bother some customers.

.... especially it there is still blood in the water...... :gag:

The only issue that I would have with this is how often do the fish and the water get replaced or changed. I personally wouldnt like the idea of the same fish nibbling at my size tens after they had just been sucking on a previous customers glowing red inflamed bunion.

I had my feet nibbled this afternoon - in Barnsley! Tickle Toes has been open about 6 weeks and is located at 9 Regent Street South, Barnsley. It was £10for 15 mins. I just happened to be passing and they weren't busy and so I went in. They plan to have someone there on a Thursday who will give a foot massage, if additional pampering is required. The tel. no. is 01226 240593