Fish eating your feet at Meadowhall

theres one opening soon on firth park nxt to santander near island.. it used to be called maja value the last shop that was there in case you didnt know were i was onabout.....................

I live in firth park and I can't recall there being a branch of santander at firth park, the nearest one to here is meadowhall. The only empty shops I can think of are the one that used to be the shoe shop near lady save and the one that used to be the barbers near the pet shop and rons card shop.

I can't remember a shop called maja value or even major value, don't know if anyone that has lived in firth park longer than I have can.

• 3 weeks later...

I think its cruel on this fish.

Fair enough if its a nice looking young woman or man, then yes its not too bad for the fish.

But, if you get someone getting past middle age, with skin falling off their feet, a toenail desease .............in other words, someone whos feet look more like budgies feet.

That is not fair on the fish - in fact its downright cruel