Fish eating your feet at Meadowhall

I bet these fish would have a right blow out if someone with Psoriasis jumped in.

Thats just turned my stomach.. :gag: :gag:

I don't think I'll be giving it a go.. I'm not sure I'd like fish eating me..

It sounds like a brill idea, but to be honest I could not put my feet in a pool with fish. I would be really scared, I hate fish, it takes me all my time to look at the fish counter when we go shopping lol.

When I go abroad I will not go in the sea if there are little fish cause I just have this really bad phobia about them and I dont know where it comes from.:help:

GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY AND I HOPE IT REALLY TAKES OFF XXXX

it is £10 for 15 minutes, £20 for 35 minutes.

We also have a qualified reflexologist and various massages and relaxing treatments.

This sounds great. I've heard of something similar being used as a treatment for eczema and I suffer from that a little on my hands. Is it just for feet or could they nibble at my hands too?!?!

This sounds great. I've heard of something similar being used as a treatment for eczema and I suffer from that a little on my hands. Is it just for feet or could they nibble at my hands too?!?!

yes we have a 5 mnute hand treatment for £5 too!

Where's this 'Meadow Hall' place then? She's opening a shop there and can't even spell it right?

Thanks for pointing out the grammar error on Meadowhall on my site - it was spelled correctly just shouldnt have had words separated but I have told my web designer and he said he would change it.

So much to do when opening a new venture - to be honest this was the least of my worries. Would love to see you though!