What do you think of graffiti?

canz

I was just browsing through the forum and found a page about graffiti, it's an old post 2006 i think but what annoyd me is the fact that some one had left a comment saying..

''stupid youth's spraying sware words on walls. want to get a life and a job''

This p***d me of because my self do graffiti art and i do it as a job painting bedroom murals shop shutters and canvas. So that shut them up straight away. But i wanted to know what other people think and if they would consider having some graffiti work doing or do you think its ''stupid and vandalism'' ?

when ppl do the gang signs or explicit stuff then its yobby but if you come down to sharrow near the youth club where we do kickz and stuff it keeps kids out of trouble and it in a controlled enviroment so theres no yobby stuff going on but i can actually see where dome ppl do come from when they say its youths who need to get a life coz thats the gang ones init and some people stereotype all of the graffitti ppl but ive seen some really cool ones and they are actually kinda hard to do

I think someone wants to wind everyone up by asking this.

OP: Why don't you do a search for 'graffiti' then you will see what people's views are on it: it has been discussed hundreds of times, as you probably know!

No i woulden't know since i haven't been a member on here long if you havent noticed

Archived