What do you think of graffiti?

canz

it also says oxo on buses.

Pual297 do you run graffiti workshops then at the building next to the basketball courts? I also do custom trainers

yes i think so im involved in the football part of FURD but kicks is the one which runs all the activities and we are like in partnership with kickz and SUFC but i think theres a youth club in pitsmoor which runs a lot of activities

I think it's fantastic. There is some outside where I live and it really cracks me up - I took a photograph last year just so I remember what it looks like when it gets cleared away.

There is some really interesting graffiti on the building next to Tesco's on Abbeydale Road and I keep meaning to explore it but never get round to it. I also love what they have done on the bridge that goes over the railway track - got some sound photographs of it.

I know a lot of people hate it but for me it represents a kind of outpouring of creativity which is sound :)

(Has anyone watched the new Banksy film, btw?)

I used to despise it with a passion until one day I sat in the sun smoking a cig and watched a couple of lads working on a wall... They put so much work into it and the end product looked so bloody good that I changed my mind. Some of these young `uns have one hell of a talent.

I used to despise it with a passion until one day I sat in the sun smoking a cig and watched a couple of lads working on a wall... They put so much work into it and the end product looked so bloody good that I changed my mind. Some of these young `uns have one hell of a talent.

i do agree but its the young ones which think there all that, that spoil it with stupid gang signs and stuff

EXIT THROUGH THE GIFT SHOP. Im wanting to see it, mates said it was good.

Bloody sound film. It's on at the Showroom and you get to see Banksy talking and quite a few other street artists as well.

That's the thing. It's not destructive (I have seen some nice P***s Out pieces in my time, although I suppose that could be viewed as making a political point so I guess that's Ok :hihi:) but creative. And it must take some talent to be able to paint AND climb up to some of these locations as well.

its people like you who make me smile. When some old man/woman stands and talks to you and asks how you do it. it gives you a buzz. did anyone see the bens pizza shop shop shutters in hackenthorpe? it was in the star

Archived