What do you think of graffiti?

canz

to be honest though it does spoil some places i think there is vcertain places which should be left untouched but places like parks and things then go ahaead it brightens the place up and no i havent seen that shop

places like parks and things then go ahaead it brightens the place up

That's how i see it but i think some people especially the shop owners are scared to have anythin done. As soon as i mention th G word (graffiti) there faces change, either bad :mad: or good :) or a simple :| lol

That's how i see it but i think some people especially the shop owners are scared to have anythin done. As soon as i mention th G word (graffiti) there faces change, either bad :mad: or good :) or a simple :| lol

u could make ur own site and advertise it in local papers it not hard to make one

go to webs.com

create a site then go on dot.tk and publich ur site

and you will have a short address like

http://www.canzgraffiti.tk

its people like you who make me smile. When some old man/woman stands and talks to you and asks how you do it. it gives you a buzz. did anyone see the bens pizza shop shop shutters in hackenthorpe? it was in the star

Old.

OLD???!?!?

I`LL BITE YER LEGS!

49 isnt old! It`s just a bit.... Knackered :D

Archived