Bar staff/bouncers in Sheffield - this one for the ladies

Hoobs

Originally posted by lalaland

Another one, again a girl but as I said before some of you ladies (as the title states) might like other ladies.

There's a nice looking girl working at the old firestation behind the bar. Blondish coloured hair and slightly talle than the others there, but well worth checking out.:D

Woops, must have been a little less sober that night than I thought.

She's got brown hair, has a southern accent and wears bangley bead stuff on her wrists. Still one of the taller ones there, so I got that right.

She was working tonight (Friday) and is very attractive.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by liencam

There was a guy who used to work at Reflex/Edwards called Neil who was always popular with the ladies

I know a NEIL and hes pretty cute .........dont know if its the same one but he floats my boat lol

Well they opened a new Blu Bambu in Rotherham, ive not been to it yet but have been to the one in Newcastle (which is really good btw) and being a beach themed bar all the barmen are topless - and very good looking! (the female bar staff wear bikini tops in case the guys are feelin left out here).

Anyways was thinkin maybe they are carrying on the same theme at the rotherham one - would be interested to know if anyone has been yet??

hazel xx

Originally posted by Ha3el

Well they opened a new Blu Bambu in Rotherham, ive not been to it yet but have been to the one in Newcastle (which is really good btw)

when we went to the one in newcastle found it crap, the major issue i had was that, although there was like 3 rooms, they all had same music on in each room...... now tiger tiger in newcastle.... thats what im on about :D

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

when we went to the one in newcastle found it crap, the major issue i had was that, although there was like 3 rooms, they all had same music on in each room...... now tiger tiger in newcastle.... thats what im on about :D

They play different music on diff nights of the week, all i can say is i had great night there (and better yet its only a few mins walk from my bruvs apartment so no taxis to wait for). Cant comment on tiger tiger as not been, but anyways point of comment was more bout the bar staff and whether the rotherham one is same - ill probs be goin raotherham one at end on month anyways so im sure ill find out tho

hazel x

• 8 months later...

Archived