27th March No Uniform w/ DEADBOY & Mr Shanks

lomaxkinesis

RIGHT THEN.

With last months banger with Jakwob barely out of sight, its time to start planning ahead to the next installation of excitement we have in store for you....

DEADBOY (http://www.myspace.com/deadboysoundboy)

[Well Rounded]

"Call it future garage, call it what you want. The fact is 2step is back to take its revenge and hit the giddy heights it always promised. Don't believe us? Check out South East London's DEADBOY for proof.."

Now I think that sums things up pretty well, things are looking big for this guy. With impeccable production skills blending dubstep, grime and funky to put together some really special tunes. Receiving massive support from just about everybody in the business and been hyped the hell out of on the blogs this is great chance to catch him down your local, the Harley.

If you don't believe the quote above, or me (although im pretty trustworthy) then check out the links below to a couple of his tunes. You wont be disappointed. Playing all over the country at some of the best venues the UK has to offer and heading over seas to put his stamp on Europe, don't be stupid. CHECK HIM OUT.

MR. SHANKS (Suckerpunch)

Now heres a man that requires no introduction, I mean as well as tearing up dance floors alongside some of the biggies in the business(A. Skills, Evil Nine, Trevor Loveys, Tayo...but to name a few), he month in month out provides killer sets as resident at Sheffield infamous Suckerpunch.

We are yet to enjoy the joys he has to offer behind the decks up at No Uniform so we cannot wait to let him tear the place up.

So take out your pen, open up your diary and turn to the page of March 27th. And make a special note of this one, as it is NOT TO BE MISSED.

Residents:

TSW

WOW AND FLUTTER

LUKE GEORGE SKELTON

NEW JACK CITY

£3 before 12( utter bargain), and £4 after.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived