Daytime trance parties

Agnes Klos

i think you're going to struggle to find any day time parties (as opposed to late closing or after parties) in sheffield or many places outside London... at the peak of Hard House about 10 years ago there were a few.. but that was mainly because Insomniacz was pulling large crowds from 4am-noon, so there was a market for it afterwards... cannot really think of anything day time since then...

Hi Sheffield

Do you know of any daytime trance/psytrance/progressive house parties?

I desperately need to find on for my feature.

PLEASE HELPPP

THANK YOU

AGNES

for a trance party have you tried paul mckenna or david blaine videos ? they do stuff like that :hihi:

i think you're going to struggle to find any day time parties (as opposed to late closing or after parties) in sheffield or many places outside London... at the peak of Hard House about 10 years ago there were a few.. but that was mainly because Insomniacz was pulling large crowds from 4am-noon, so there was a market for it afterwards... cannot really think of anything day time since then...

you wouldn't even find any in london.

you wouldn't even find any in london.

Most squat parties go on until whenever o'clock & there are specific day time psy trance parties every now & again... but London has enough people to sustain virtually anything..

Most squat parties go on until whenever o'clock & there are specific day time psy trance parties every now & again... but London has enough people to sustain virtually anything..

yeah after parties and breakfast clubs maybe, but not parties devoted to the day time.

Archived